Animal Medicine Injection 10% Florfenicol
|Terms of Trade:||FOB,CFR,CIF,EXW,FCA,CPT,CIP|
|Delivery Time:||30 Days|
Laboratory tests have shown that florfenicol is active against the most commonly isolated bacterial pathogens involved in bovine respiratory disease which include Mannheimia haemolytica, Pasteurella multocida, Histophilus somni and Arcanobacterium pyogenes, and against the bacterial pathogens most commonly isolated in respiratory diseases in pigs, including Actinobacillus pleuropneumoniae and Pasteurella multocida.
A Florfenicol Injection is an antibiotic currently indicated for the treatment of bovine respiratory disease (BRD) associated with mannheimia (Pasteurella) haemolytica, Pasteurella multocida, and Haemophilus somnus, for treatment of bovine interdigital phlegmon (foot rot, acute interdigital necrobacillosis, infectious pododermatitis) associated with Fusobacterium necrophorum and Bacteroides melaninogenicus.
Florfenicol Injection for veterinary use onlyCOMPOSITION:
Florfenicol 300mg per ml.
Florfenicol is a Bactericide with a wide chemotherapeutic spectrum and is a member of the quinolone group of compounds. The use of florfenicol is indicated for enteral and systemic infections caused by Enterobacteriaceae and pasteurella spp.
Specific indications for calves are:
Respiratory tract infections caused by pasteurella spp and salmonella spp; enteritis caused by salmonella spp and E.coli.
Specific indications for pigs are:
Respiratory tract infections caused by Pasteurella spp and actinobacillus pleuropneumoniae;
Specific indications for poultry are:
Respiratory tract infections caused by Pasteurella multocida.
Pigs, cattle, chick---60mg per 1kg of body weight, dosage interval:48 hours, for 2 times. Fish---1.5-3mg each time,once per day.
28days. Forbidden in the milk period and egg laying hens.
Protect from light and seal tightly. It is recommended to store in a dry place at normal temperature.
Presentation : Vial of 10ml, 20ml,50ml,100ml,250ml,500ml
Unovet is a wholly owned Sino-Foreign company, who has devoted to animal health and veterinary pharmaceuticals industries for 20years. Unovet is a G.M.P certificated manufacturer for animal drugs and approved by the Ministry of Agriculture of P.R. C, certificated No. (2009) GMP 223 .
our products: disinfectants, anti-infective, parasitical, vitamins, growth promoters,anti-inflammatory, analgesics, feed additives and antioxidants, etc.
Shandong Unovet Pharmaceutical Co.,Ltd.
Unovet is a G.M.P certificated manufacturer for animal drugs and approved by the Ministry of Agriculture of P.R. C, certificated No. (2019) GMP 15051; the certificated scope are :Powder/Pulvis/Premix.Terminally Sterilized Small Volume Injection/ Terminally Sterilized Large Volume Non- Intravenous Injection .Non-Chlorine Disinfectant ( Liquid ). Unovet manufactures and distributes a wide range of animal health products: disinfectants, anti-infective, parasitical, vitamins, growth promoters, anti-inflammatory, analgesics, feed additives and antioxidants, etc.
- Company Name: Shandong Unovet Pharmaceutical Co.,Ltd.
- Representative: Bi Zuolin
- Product/Service: Injection Veterinary Medicine , Veterinary Oral Solution , Veterinary Solution Disinfectant , Veterinary Soluble Powders , Tablet Veterinary Medicine , Premix Veterinary Medicine
- Capital (Million US $): 2 Million
- Year Established: 2008
- Total Annual Sales Volume (Million US $): US$10 Million - US$50 Million
- Export Percentage: 91% - 100%
- Total Annual Purchase Volume (Million US $): US$5 Million - US$10 Million
- No. of Production Lines: 3
- No. of R&D Staff: 5 -10 People
- No. of QC Staff: 5 -10 People
- OEM Services Provided: yes
- Factory Size (Sq.meters): 10,000-30,000 square meters
- Factory Location: No.17,Changsheng Road, Zhangdian District, Zibo, Shandong, P. R. China
- Contact Person: Mr. Larry Lu
- Tel: 86-533-6122969
Premium Related Products